Excited to work with us?
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is the largest community and coworking space for entrepreneurs, creatives and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable entrepreneurs to achieve success through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring, and inspire and engage the local community with our weekly events.
If you want to be part of a global, vibrant and entrepreneurial community that collaboratively works on social innovation, this is the right place for you.
OPEN: Program Manager
The exciting things you’ll be working on:Project and Program Management (60%): Refined, high quality programs with clear processes that guarantee success. Learnings, processes and systems put in place for future program management.
- Leading on overall management (operations, administration, logistics, monitoring & evaluation and communications) of IHPP offerings to ensure utmost quality from a delivery and impact perspective. This includes programs, online platforms, innovation garage and any future services.
- Working with the Communications Manager to ensure that all programs are communicated effectively to all relevant stakeholders.
- Providing all relevant forms of support to the Community Director with respect to programs, the Hub Entrepreneurs Club and mentoring program.
- Liaising with program partners/sponsors to provide all necessary communications with regard to project activities, program management and impact monitoring/outcomes.
- Assist with operational tasks related to scaling of IHPP to Battambang and Siem Reap.
- Monitoring and evaluation of Impact Hub’s impact, creating and using KPIs, impact indicators, data collection and oversight. This may include ‘field’ research, in order to gain a deeper understanding of our impact.
- Evaluate and analyse data to provide valuable feedback to management team.
- Provide valuable and interesting data to Communications Manager to create regular updates on our impact.
- Holding dissemination meetings after programs end to discuss output and outcome data to identify improvements.
- Reporting to funders based on donor requirements, including program summary reports, impact reports, and funding reports. Liaising with the Finance Director to ensure all documents are sent in a timely and accurate manner.
- Quarterly impact reporting to management team and funders as required.
- Continual codification of best practices for program management
- Monitoring and continuously improving IHPP’s knowledge management system for all aspects related to programs (people, content, budgets, templates). Ensuring team are continuously contributing to knowledge management and building organisational strength.
- Identify opportunities for growth of programming from a strategic and funding perspective.
- Collaboration with the management team to identify and execute on opportunities for growth of programming from a strategic and funding perspective.
- Creatively contribute to the team ideas, strategies and opportunities that could or should be taken to grow and develop Impact Hub, including assistance with strategic communications.
- When needed, assist with event management and scaling management.
- Liaise with Global Network for the purposes of impact reporting and program management as needed.
- Work as required for effective functioning of IHPP.
What we’re looking for:Essential:
- You love organisation and a varied schedule, working on multiple projects and programs at the same time
- You have at least 2-4 years work experience in the same or a similar role (project management, M&E, operations, events management)
- You speak both Khmer and English fluently, and can write well in Khmer and English online.
- You’re passionate about Impact Hub’s vision to create a more just and sustainable Cambodia by inspiring and enabling young changemakers, entrepreneurs and innovators who want to make the world a better place.
- You’re highly intuitive and proactive- you can work efficiently in a fast paced environment, and are confident working independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work full time (8 hours per day) from Monday to Friday, and available on the weekends and evenings when required.
- Strong leadership skills and can adopt a professional manner
- Experience with data analysis and monitoring and evaluation, impact measurement, etc.
- You can speak at public events about the amazing work you and Impact Hub are doing, when necessary
- You’re friendly and can’t wait to bond with a team of like minded people!
- You can self-reflect and are interested in finding ways to build your skills
Why work for Impact Hub Phnom Penh?We are not your average organisation... We are a team of determined, young professionals who are hustling every day to inspire and grow startups to build a better future! We take pride in being one of the most active entrepreneur communities in the country; but we are not just here to grow typical businesses; we are driven by purpose, and all the work we do is guided by the Sustainable Development Goals, and how we can improve the beautiful world we live in. Our organisation won 'Best Incubator and Accelerator' in Cambodia at the ASEAN Rice Bowl Awards for 2 years running (2018 & 2019), and we often represent Cambodia in regional events and gatherings around the world. You'll be working with an organisation at the epicentre of the Cambodian startup ecosystem. Our small team love work hard but have fun doing it, we value team wellbeing and do group activities together like sports, weekends away, and dinners. You'll have access to benefits such as mentoring, personal development, and flexible working. Do you share our values? Dream BIG, passion, kindness, efficiency (get stuff done), collaboration, commitment, integrity, sustainability, and being down to earth/understanding. You’ll be working from our beautiful innovation space in BKK1, where you’ll bump into young innovators every day, and get inspired by weekly events and programs. You can also join our programs and learn about entrepreneurship, have full access to our Hub Entrepreneur Club masterclasses (on all topics related to business and personal development), and you’ll grow your network.
Deadline:5th November 2019 12pm Starting: As soon as possible
How to apply:
- Send us a cover letter detailing your interest in applying for the role, your skills and expertise.
- Send your CV to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org