Excited to work with us?
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is the largest community and coworking space for entrepreneurs, creatives and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable entrepreneurs to achieve success through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring, and inspire and engage the local community with our weekly events.
If you want to be part of a global, vibrant and entrepreneurial community that collaboratively works on social innovation, this is the right place for you.
OPEN: Junior Web Designer
Are you WordPress genius-to-be?
Background:Impact Hub Phnom Penh is building a new website to replace the current one with a beautiful, clean and modern one to showcase all the awesome things that we are doing! We have written the content for the new site, and have drafted the design of the pages on Canva. We also have a WordPress template with frontend and backend development, including ready-made templates for many of the required elements of the website. We need you to help us turn this information into a beautifully designed and built website on WordPress. We will also need you to turn some statistics and information into attractive graphic designs and graphs.
- The content sent to web designer by Early July
- Proposed updates to Impact Hub website design by mid-July
- First draft built on WordPress by mid-late July
- The final draft of the website by end July
- Existing pages (eg. blogs, programs) moved over by end July
- Dates are flexible for the right person, however, we hope to launch the new site by 1st August
Project scope:Pages: 15 pages built on WordPress template
- Landing page
- About us
- Individual programs
- Online platform
- Hub Entrepreneurs Club
- Space rental
- Innovation training
- Contact us
- Work with us
- Fun facts about the startup ecosystem
- Program statistics
- Map of programs by stage
Who are we looking for:
- Passionate about Impact Hub Phnom Penh and entrepreneurship, and want to support what we do!
- Have graphic design skills and eager to improve
- A good eye for beautiful web design
- Experience of using WordPress
- SEO experience is a bonus!
- Available part-time in July (you are welcome to work from home or Impact Hub office)
Quick apply:Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A paragraph on why you are interested in working on this project
- Your experience of working with WordPress and SEO
- Your availability in July
- Links or attachments to previous work (website and graphic design)