We are look out for young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 who have been operating their business for more than 1 year to apply to this workshop!
Help us to develop a wellbeing toolkit for social entrepreneurs!
We believe that to create truly sustainable impactful businesses, we need to nurture sustainable founders, who look after their own health, as much as their businesses. But how can we find balance between personal wellbeing and our work?
Wellbeing For Impact
Why Should You Join?
- Learn more about wellbeing as an entrepreneur and share your own challenges in a safe space.
- Build networks with Cambodian and Malaysian founders and create opportunities for collaboration.
- Contribute to developing a toolkit for entrepreneurs to improve wellbeing for fellow founders.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 who have been operating their business for more than 1 year.
- Cambodian or Malaysian nationality
- Founders/Co-founders of social enterprises or social impact startups
- The business has a positive social or environmental impact.
- Available to attend an virtual workshop training to co-create the toolkit as well as engage in follow up activities.
- Entrepreneurs who are passionate about wellbeing and mental/physical health.
- The program is suspended due to COVID 19.
Here is the Virtual Workshop Training on the following dates:
- 4th November – Intro call (Check in)
- 11th November – Week 1 (Looking at yourself)
- 18th November – Week 2 (Your boundaries)
- 25th November – Week 3 (Best of you)
- 2nd December – Week 4 (Empower your team)
- 9th December – Week 5 (Moving forward)
Time for all: 5:30-7:00pm ICT (Online)
- Virtual Workshop Training
- Deadline to apply: 22nd October, 2020
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or comments about applying!
Cambodia: [email protected] or call +855 15 674 048
Malaysia: [email protected] or call +603-80827289
WE LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR APPLICATIONS!