Director for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Abit about me:
Hello there! I’m Toffer. Imagine a world that is in total harmony: people being at peace with themselves and one another, a way of life that is in harmony with nature, and an environment where people can become their authentic selves. Working towards this vision is the mission I set out for myself. There is no perfection in this world, but I believe that the pursuit towards this purpose is something worth undertaking and something that can be truly enjoyable. The best way to achieve this is through continuous self-mastery, child-like authenticity, and transformative innovation at every level: individual, relationships, teams, organizations, and the whole human community at large. Together, we can all build our better world.
Lastly, my life motto is: “Life is tough, but I’m Toffer.”
I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT
- Sustainable economics
- Innovation and Systems Science
- Holistic Self-Mastery
- Linguistics and Language Learning
How can I help you?
- Self-mastery – My friends have told me that I can be a hybrid between a therapist and a life coach, so any questions on holistic healing or self-mastery, you can come to me
- Business Model Analysis and Strategy– One of my interests is breaking down business models and assessing how sustainable and scalable they are. Feel free to consult with me
- Latest Innovation trends – Get up to speed to the latest innovation trends in your field of work. This is something I constantly update myself on.