Abit about me:
Hello, I’m Socheata, originally from a province located on the northwest part of Cambodia called Battambang. I moved to Phnom Penh 5 years ago for University, majored in Media Management.
Fortunately, enough, right after I graduated, I got an opportunity to work at Impact Hub as a community builder. I love working with my team and I love being a part of something bigger than myself.
At Impact hub, I spend my time building and managing the hub entrepreneur club, helping with mentor management and hosting impactful events and workshops.
My favorite thing is helping impact entrepreneurs realize their goals by bringing them together and ensuring they feel comfortable to express their needs as well as their dreams.
When I’m not at Impact Hub, I love checking on my compost, watering my plants, watching documentary, or playing outdoor sports mostly soccer and ultimate frisbee. And when my work schedule allows, I like hitchhiking to a place where I can do mountain trekking or cliff jumping or swimming in a waterfall.
How can I help you?
- If you are social entrepreneurs and you are not yet in our Hub Entrepreneur Club but you want to join our amazing club, you can get in touch with me
- If you are already in the club and want to learn more about a specific topic to grow your business, great !! Let me know what is the topic you want to learn next 😊
- If you have a topic which is useful for our community and you want to share to our community, yayy that is perfect!! I would be super happy to get in touch with you and together we can plan something great out of it
- If you plan to run impactful events or workshops and looking for a beautiful inspiring space, Impact Hub is a perfect choice for you. You can reach out to me any time or you can drop by and I will show you my beautiful impact hub space plus a free cup of tea 😊
- Or if you are a new bee who just moved to this lovely city and looking for recommendations of restaurants or shops that are ethical and environmentally friendly, I am more than happy to share with you at least a handy information about it or we could meet over lunch