We are looking for
“Programs and Operations Director”
We are looking for
Do you love a job that varies every day, values your high level of organisation and people skills? Are you experienced in leading on program development and success? We’re looking for a Programs and Operations Director- and we can’t wait to meet you!
With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the industry, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks. We have our eye out for a director with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business with creativity, passion, and determination to serve our community to their best interests for maximum impact.
We’re not like other organisations. At Impact Hub, you’re not just part of a team, you’re part of a movement, a family, and a culture that values passion, dedication, and impact.
Objectives of this Role
Your role will be highly adaptable, as working at Impact Hub is dynamic and always changing! You’ll be working across multiple, high impact projects at the same time, – perhaps in some, you’ll be more involved, and in others, you’ll be leading the team to ensure success. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable to wear multiple hats and can adapt to the needs of Impact Hub as required.
- Strategise new programs, and then, working alongside the Managing Director and Venture Support Director, take the leading role in transforming programs from idea conception to successful, thriving and impactful initiatives that add value to the organization
- Lead on the oversight, management and success of our scaling strategy, including to grow communities in Siem Reap and Battambang
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management
- Partnership and relationship building with partners and donors of active programs, keeping them informed and involved where needed
- Oversee the reporting, MEL and financial reporting to donors and funders
- Maintain and build trusted and strong connections and relationships with IHPP members and community, understanding deeply their needs, challenges
Why work with us?
Do you believe we can change the world through entrepreneurship? So do we. Working at Impact Hub is not your typical workspace; we’re a young, energetic team, and kindness, sustainability and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be part of a movement, a family, and a culture that values passion, dedication, and impact.
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is one of the largest communities for entrepreneurs, creatives and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable entrepreneurs to achieve success through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring and inspire and engage the local community with our weekly events. Since we’ve started, we’ve mentored over 600 entrepreneurs, run over 26 programs, thousands of events, and enabled dozens of startups to achieve lift-off. Check our impact out here!
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, entrepreneurship, or related field
- 5+ years experience in leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with creativity, integrity, and passion at the heart of your drive
- Proven experience in program management, operations, building relationships with and writing reports for donors and funders
- Fluent in both English and Khmer
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, online and offline
- A proven interest and understanding of entrepreneurship, social impact, and business markets in Cambodia
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- A growth mindset, always looking to improve and grow
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Fundraising experience for non-profit organisations
- Previous experience leading an incubator or accelerator
- A good understanding of and connection with the Cambodian startup and/or youth ecosystem
- A good understanding of social entrepreneurship and socially responsible business, and/or youth empowerment/education
- Experience writing research reports
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Cross-country travel in Siem Reap and Battambang as you help us to build communities there
- Creative and beautiful office and training space
- Access to a huge local and international network through Impact Hub
- Achieve and see a direct impact through the work you are doing, working with passionate young entrepreneurs!
- Opportunities to travel abroad for programs, opportunities and Impact Hub networking
Deadline: 19th July 5pm ICT
To apply please send your CV to Olivia.email@example.com
We’re always looking for passionate people to join our team. We don’t always have opportunities open, but it’s okay to send us a message to let us know you’re interested. Who knows what might happen! If you think you could add value to our team, send us a message below”
If you’re interested in social impact, subscribe below and get curated weekly Impact news.
How may we help you?