Impact Hub Phnom Penh is a community of creators and change makers. People come to Impact Hub Phnom Penh to build the future they want to see.
We have met so many inspiring and talented changemakers through our programmes and events, and we know there are many more people working towards making a positive impact in Cambodia. We are launching a new Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Fellowship so that we can support more of you to turn your passion into a reality.
Since March 2018, we have selected five dedicated teams working towards one or more of the SDGs to join our 6-month Fellowship. Selected teams demonstrated the following features:
- A viable business innovation that creates sustainable impact
- A viable business model
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Commitment to see ventures through to completion
Chosen fellows, got offered a space, technical tools and mentoring to help them thriving through their venture.
Benefits of being an Impact Hub SDG Fellow include 6 month access to:
- An inspiring workspace for the team (at Impact Hub Phnom Penh’s co-working space)
- 20 experienced business and impact mentors in Cambodia
- Network of over 16,000 impact makers worldwide
- Exclusive master classes, coaching circles and entrepreneur meet-ups
- Online resources and tools to grow your venture
- Exclusive access to UNDP Cambodia’s network and their team
- And more!
Details about the SDG Fellowship:
- The fellowship is completely free of charge
- You will be actively working on your business idea, that is working towards one of the chosen SDGs
- We will require a minimum level of commitment from you to the fellowship and your peers
- The fellowship is open to anyone working on a venture to bring positive impact to Cambodia
Global Sustainable Development Goals
The programme is exclusively available to entrepreneurs and initiatives looking to tackle one or more of the UN’s 17 SDGs. The SDGs are a framework of 17 goals and 169 targets (18 in Cambodia) that aims to transform countries the world over for people, planet, prosperity and peace, through a series of partnerships, by 2030. The goals include sustainable cities and communities, gender equality, affordable and clean energy, employment and economic growth, health, education, climate change and more.
“The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, which encompasses the SDGs is an ambitious endeavour with the principle of leaving no one behind at its core. Achievement of the SDGs requires action and commitment from all stakeholders at all levels. The private sector, especially social entrepreneurship is central to the partnerships that are needed. Together with Impact Hub Phnom Penh, we are confident that the SDG Fellowship will unlock business opportunities and enable dynamic and innovative social entrepreneurs to deliver social and environmental benefits for Cambodia and the global community.” Nick Beresford, Country Director, UNDP Cambodia.
NEXT APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 2019 #StayTuned