We are looking for
“Program & Impact Manager”
We are looking for
We’re looking for a Programs Manager who can use their great relationship building skills and passion for social entrepreneurship to ensure that projects are smoothly completed from start to finish. Your attention to detail, people skills, and organized, a growth mindset will be used to build even more successful programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience working in the entrepreneurship or social innovation world, and experience building strong relationships across government, private, and public sectors. We have our eye out for a Manager with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach work with creativity, passion, and determination to serve our community to their best interests for maximum impact.
Objectives of this Role
- Project and Program Management (60%): Refined, high-quality programs with clear processes that guarantee success. Learnings, processes, and systems put in place for future program management.
- Leading on overall management (operations, administration, logistics, monitoring & evaluation, and communications) of IHPP offerings to ensure utmost quality from a delivery and impact perspective. This includes programs, online platforms, innovation garage and any future services.
- Working with the Communications Manager to ensure that all programs are communicated effectively to all relevant stakeholders.
- Providing all relevant forms of support to the Community Director with respect to programs, the Hub Entrepreneurs Club, and the mentoring program.
- Liaising with program partners/sponsors to provide all necessary communications with regard to project activities, program management, and impact monitoring/outcomes.
- Assist with operational tasks related to scaling of IHPP to Battambang and Siem Reap.
- Impact measuring and reporting (20%): With detail and precision, leading on monitoring the impact and feedback that the Impact Hub programs receive and processing this into external public impact reports, funder program reports, and quarterly internal reports.
- Monitoring and evaluation of Impact Hub’s impact, creating and using KPIs, impact indicators, data collection, and oversight. This may include ‘field’ research, in order to gain a deeper understanding of our impact.
- Evaluate and analyze data to provide valuable feedback to the management team.
- Provide valuable and interesting data to Communications Manager to create regular updates on our impact.
- Holding dissemination meetings after programs end to discuss output and outcome data to identify improvements.
- Reporting to funders based on donor requirements, including program summary reports, impact reports, and funding reports. Liaising with the Finance Director to ensure all documents are sent in a timely and accurate manner.
- Quarterly impact reporting to the management team and funders as required.
- Knowledge Management (10%):
- Continual codification of best practices for program management
- Monitoring and continuously improving IHPP’s knowledge management system for all aspects related to programs (people, content, budgets, templates). Ensuring team are continuously contributing to knowledge management and building organizational strength.
- Program Growth (10%):
- Identify opportunities for growth of programming from a strategic and funding perspective.
- Collaboration with the management team to identify and execute on opportunities for growth of programming from a strategic and funding perspective.
- Creatively contribute to the team ideas, strategies, and opportunities that could or should be taken to grow and develop Impact Hub, including assistance with strategic communications.
- When needed, assist with event management and scaling management.
- Liaise with Global Network for the purposes of impact reporting and program management as needed.
- Work as required for the effective functioning of IHPP.
- Experience working in program, project, or event management (and/or) experience in M&E/impact measurement
- Comfortable assuming leadership roles and working independently on projects
- Creative and good problem-solving skills
- Kind, friendly, great people skills
- Khmer and English language fluency. Can write well in Khmer and English online.
- Can adopt a professional manner when necessary, a fast learner, a passion for program management and impact measurement
- Can work quickly in a fast-paced environment, confident working independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work full time (8 hours per day) from Monday to Friday.
- Good understanding of startup/business sector, including business concepts (marketing, market research, etc)
- M&E experience
- Photography and blogging experience/skills
- Flexible to work from 8am – 5pm or 11am – 8pm, as well as some weekends when required
Why work with us?
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful, innovative, and creative workspace in central Phnom Penh
- Young, energized team – we are not traditional, and we never will be! We’re all under 30 and mostly female, and we work like a startup
- Join and take part in all of Impact Hub’s award-winning entrepreneurship programs
- Become part of a global network of changemakers, entrepreneurs, and makers around the world as part of the Impact Hub network: expand your own network and feel part of something bigger!
That’s awesome, what else?
- Competitive salary
- Room for growth in the organization: and flexible role that can adapt to your strengths and interests
- Health insurance with an international provider
- Annual personal development budget
- Diverse opportunities to travel locally and internationally to represent IHPP in our network, as part of our programs, and to learn from others in the Region.
Deadline: On a rolling basis
How to Apply?
- Send the following to [email protected]:
- Submit a 2-4 minute video explaining who you are, your skills and experience, why you want to work at Impact Hub, and what you would do if you could change the world!
- Send us a cover letter answering the following questions: (max 1000 words)
- What does impact mean to you?
- How did you hear about Impact Hub?
- What do you think the top skills are to be a good program manager?
- What is your greatest achievement? (does not have to be related to work)
- Send us your CV
We’re always looking for passionate people to join our team. We don’t always have opportunities open, but it’s okay to send us a message to let us know you’re interested. Who knows what might happen! If you think you could add value to our team, send us a message below”
If you’re interested in social impact, subscribe below and get curated weekly Impact news.
How may we help you?