We are looking for
We are looking for
We’re looking for a Programs Coordinator who can use their great relationship building skills and passion for social entrepreneurship to ensure that projects are smoothly completed from start to finish. Your attention to detail, people skills, and organized, a growth mindset will be used to build even more successful programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience working in the entrepreneurship or social innovation world, and experience building strong relationships across government, private and public sectors. We have our eye out for a coordinator with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach work with creativity, passion, and determination to serve our community to their best interests for maximum impact.
Objectives of this Role
- Project and Program Coordination (70%): Refined, high-quality programs with clear processes that guarantee success. Learnings, processes, and systems put in place for future program management.
- Working alongside our programs team, you’ll be working on projects to ensure they run smoothly and with high impact. This may include operations, administration, logistics, monitoring & evaluation and communication. Your time will be split across our Incubation team, and our Projects team, and depending on your background, an opportunity to work within our online learning development team, too.
- Working with the Communications Manager to ensure that all programs are communicated effectively to all relevant stakeholders.
- Liaising professionally with program partners/sponsors to provide all necessary communications with regard to project activities, program management, and impact monitoring/outcomes.
- Continual codification of best practices for program management
- Monitoring and continuously improving IHPP’s knowledge management system for all aspects related to programs (people, content, budgets, templates). Ensuring the team are continuously contributing to knowledge management and building organizational strength.
- Impact measurement and reporting (20%): With detail and precision, contributing to monitoring the impact and feedback that the Impact Hub programs receive and processing this into external public impact reports, funder program reports, and quarterly internal reports.
- Monitoring and evaluation of Impact Hub’s impact, creating and using KPIs, impact indicators, data collection, and oversight. This may include ‘field’ research, in order to gain a deeper understanding of our impact.
- Evaluate and analyze data to provide valuable feedback to the management team.
- Provide valuable and interesting data to Communications Manager to create regular updates on our impact.
- Holding dissemination meetings after programs end to discuss output and outcome data to identify improvements.
- Reporting to funders based on donor requirements, including program summary reports, impact reports, and funding reports. Liaising with the Finance Director to ensure all documents are sent in a timely and accurate manner.
- Quarterly impact reporting to management team and funders as required.
- Impact measurement and reporting (20%):
- Identify opportunities for growth of programming from a strategic and funding perspective.
- Collaboration with the management team to identify and execute on opportunities for growth of programming from a strategic and funding perspective.
- Creatively contribute to the team ideas, strategies, and opportunities that could or should be taken to grow and develop Impact Hub, including assistance with strategic communications.
- When needed, assist with event management and scaling management.
- Liaise with Global Network for the purposes of impact reporting and program management as needed.
- Work as required for the effective functioning of IHPP.
- Experience working in program, project, or event management (and/or) experience in M&E/impact measurement
- Comfortable assuming leadership roles and working independently on projects
- Creative and good problem-solving skills
- Kind, friendly, great people skills
- Khmer and English language fluency. Can write well in Khmer and English online.
- Passionate about Impact Hub’s vision to create a more just and sustainable Cambodia by inspiring and enabling young Cambodian changemakers, entrepreneurs, and innovators who want to make the world a better place.
- Can adopt a professional manner when necessary, a fast learner, a passion for program management and impact measurement, and growing your skills
- Can work quickly in a fast-paced environment, confident working independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work full time (8 hours per day) from Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends work (some of our program events happen on the weekends
- High digital literacy, able to use different online platforms such as GSuite, and your own functioning laptop you can work on
- Good understanding of startup/business sector, including business concepts (marketing, market research, etc)
- M&E experience
- Photography/videography and creative writing skills
- Experience working with large aid funders on grant projects
Why work with us?
- Flexible working hours – we know everyone has different times they feel most productive, and we are flexible to accommodate this!
- Beautiful, innovative, and creative workspace in central Phnom Penh – Everyone feels at home at Impact Hub
- Young, energized team – we are not traditional, and we never will be! We’re all under 30 and mostly female, and we work as a startup- fast, lean, energized!
- Join and take part in all of Impact Hub’s award-winning entrepreneurship programs and build your own entrepreneurial spirit to build a better world
- Become part of a global network of changemakers, entrepreneurs, and makers around the world as part of the Impact Hub network: expand your own network and feel part of something bigger!
That’s awesome, what else?
- Competitive salary
- Room for growth in the organization: and flexible role that can adapt to your strengths and interests
- Accident health insurance with an international provider
- Annual personal development budget, and other benefits
- Diverse opportunities to travel locally and internationally to represent IHPP in our network, as part of our programs, and to learn from others in the Region and globe.
Deadline: 16th February 2021 / As soon as we find the right candidate!
The role starts in February/March 2021
- Click here to apply!
- In this application form, you’ll be asked a few questions, and you’ll also be asked to submit:
A 1-4 minute video explaining who you are, your skills and experience, why you want to work at Impact Hub!
- A link to your CV
- How did you hear about Impact Hub?
- What do you think the top skills are to be a good program manager?
- What is your greatest achievement? (does not have to be related to work)
- Send us your CV
If you’re interested in social impact, subscribe below and get curated weekly Impact news.
How may we help you?