Having a strong team is the most important thing we’re looking for, and in particular, the 1-3 founders who will drive the initiative over time.
- 2+ team with a mix of skills and experiences that include Leadership/Management experience, a strong local network, basic understanding of finance/administration, Marketing and communications, entrepreneurship experience/understanding
- 3-5 Years work experience in related fields
- Proven experience or understanding of Impact Hub related activities: this includes entrepreneurship, leadership, business, sustainability, community
- A maximum of 3 on the ‘founding team’, but other team members welcomed
This is not a once-off project, for you to test your skills and move on to something new. This is a long-term commitment to growing a business and community that you will call your own.
We’ll be looking out to see that you have:
- A proven desire to start your own business/community and commit to its development, growth, and impact
- You already call Siem Reap or Battambang your home
- A willingness to commit to Phum Impact full time for a minimum of 3 years
We’re not looking for the faint hearted, or those who only care about others when it suits them. We’re looking for radically empathetic leaders who put their values at the heart of everything they do.
- You have proven experience dedicating your time and energy to your local community in Siem Reap or Battambang. This could be through organising events and community activities, starting a project/business, volunteering, etc.
- You care deeply about:
- Sustainability /SDGs
- Entrepreneurship and how it can change the world/empower youth as leaders
- Community and collaboration
- Kindness and empathy
- Feminism and equal rights for all
- You strongly associate yourself with Impact Hub’s values:
“Get to know your comfort zone, and leave
Welcoming change, challenges, and experimentation
Be the change
…you want to see in the world. Embracing kindness & sustainability every day
Do it the startup way
Agile, fast, and always learning
Impact doesn’t happen in isolation
It requires collective action”