We are looking for you to become our
“Movers Programme Province Lead”
We are looking for you to become our
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is calling for all changemakers and youth with impact from potential provinces across Cambodia in joining us as a Province Lead under Movers Program 2.0 – a program that enables and mobilizes youth across Asia-Pacific including Cambodia to raise awareness about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs), equip youth with 21st-century skills and develop entrepreneurial mindsets, by organizing and facilitating the Mover’s Workshop in their communities.
What is your role?
Pre-Program Activities (March):
- Be able to join Training of Trainer to understand Movers curriculum and toolkits to train workshop facilitators
- Take the lead in representing the Movers program to your local community
- Recruit 10 youth in your community and train them to be a workshop facilitator
Approx # of hours per week: 2hrs x 3 days training + 2x halfday recruitment activities + application review
During Programme (April – June):
- Facilitate Movers workshops both physically and online to youth in your community
- Play a role as a mentor in supporting workshop facilitators to plan their workshops and carry out all activities successfully
- Join bi-weekly follow-up online call with Impact Hub Phnom Penh Program team in providing feedback or receiving ongoing support
- Help the organizing team in identifying aspiring youths to join the program from the beginning till the end with impactful outcomes.
- Keep track of workshop progress and hold key data of your province
- Hold a monthly reflection meeting with all workshop facilitators to provide feedback and improve the workshop experience.
Approx # of hours per week: 6-8 hours/week to facilitate, join and give feedback for each workshop + half day each month for reflection meeting
Post Programme activities (July):
- Support in collecting relevant data and stories from the participants, to assess and promote the impact and value of the program
- Write an impact report to evaluate the program based on the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Join the camping trips to the province alongside the 80 volunteers from the program.
Approx # of hours per week: 2 full working days for camping trips + 5x half day for report
Being part of the program means that you are part of Impact Hub Phnom Penh’s network across Cambodia and 50+ countries around the world. Specifically for the program, the direct benefits are:
- Receive a special TOT that transforms you to be an impactful facilitator and great mentor in Movers Programme
- Get hands-on experience in implementing a program and managing a team
- Get to learn a well-established curriculum that promotes the understanding of local communities on the topic of SDGs, 21st-century skills, and entrepreneurship
- Polish up your skills in facilitating and become a change agent to make an impact in your local community
- Master your mentoring skills that used to support participants during the program
- Become Impact Hub Phnom Penh’s touchpoint in implementing the Movers Programme.
- Join a fun camping trip to build more networks with youth in other provinces.
- Based in one of these provinces (Phnom Penh, Banteay Meanchey, Kampong Cham, Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Speu, Kampong Thom, Kampot, Koh Kong, Kep, Kratié, Mondulkiri, Oddar Meanchey, Pailin, Preah Sihanouk, Preah Vihear, Pursat, Prey Veng, Ratanakiri, Stung Treng, Svay Rieng, Tbong Khmum) to carry out some activities physically.
- Fully equipped with skills facilitating or running program or workshop
- Have a wide network of youth and understand the youth empowerment landscape of your local community
- Be able to commit to 6-month of program delivery
- Have experience in all forms of teaching, mentoring, or coaching
- Speak both Khmer and English fluently
- High digital literacy, collaborative learning, or using online learning systems/platforms
- You have a team of 2-3 like-minded people who can work together well and a youth engagement enthusiast
- You have experience running and implementing your workshop and project in your local community.
- You used to be a participant or facilitator in Movers Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a full-time position? How much time do I have to spend on this program?
- You will need to spend at least 2-3 hours each day to check in with participants, and you might be fully occupied during the weekend to run the participant’s meet-up. This program will run from March to July 2022. You can also refer to the approximate time in each part of your roles and responsibilities
When do we start if I am selected as a Province Lead?
- You will need to join Train-the-Trainers training in late February. Then you are expected to help with the recruitment process and implement all activities from March to July 2022
What type of contract is it? Is it freelance?
- It is a consultancy contract that we can discuss further after your confirmation and successful application process.
How to apply:
- Submit all of your team members’ updated CV and a short video introduction through this link: https://bit.ly/MoversProvinceLead
- Your application should clearly indicate why you would be a great fit for this role.
- Feel free to talk to Pengsan Huon at [email protected] for more information
If you’re interested in social impact, subscribe below and get curated weekly Impact news.
How may we help you?