Chief Executive Officer
Abit about me:
I am a community builder, changemaker cheerleader, and program designer. More recently, I took on the leadership of Impact Hub Phnom Penh, and I am leading our growth strategies to scale and strengthen our impact across the country. I got the chance to join Impact Hub Phnom Penh in the early days back in 2015, and be one of the 1st employees.
I strongly believe in the power of impact entrepreneurship and innovation to shape new (stakeholder-driven) economic models for our society.
I am passionate about:
- Re-inventing school to become a place to learn to care about the people and the planet.
- Supporting talents to find a meaningful and impactful career
- Community Conservation Enterprise and how entrepreneurial initiatives can support conservation
- Community-led development and how can the people be actors in their own story thanks to the intervention of community builders only.
- Decentralized access to funding for small, impactful projects instead of relying on 1 donor.
- Developing an entrepreneurial ecosystem in small countries where the ecosystem is almost nonexistent
How can I help you?
- If you want to get more insights about our Cambodian startup ecosystem, check out my insights that you can find here.
- If you realize that your organization’s goals align with Impact Hub’s goals and that you would like to explore a potential partnership together, send me an email.
- If you recognize yourself in our working environment, values and goals, and that you think you could contribute, we invite you to check out our job opportunities here. We also love spontaneous applications.