We are looking for you to become our
“M&E Coordinator & Report Writer”
We are looking for you to become our
We’re looking for a fantastic M&E Coordinator & Impact Report Writer who will be able to write in a clear, detailed and meaningful way about the impact of our programs at Impact Hub Phnom Penh.
This is an exciting chance to be part of our growing team, with a friendly and independent working culture and a huge global network to connect with. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow within the role, as well as expand your skills in entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation. You’ll have access to a professional development budget to grow your skills and expertise.
Don’t miss this chance to join the best team ever (voted by us..)
Are you ready to work for a meaningful company supporting social entrepreneurs in Cambodia? We’re waiting to hear from you!
Your Exciting Missions
60% : Programs-related Report writing
- With detail and precision, contributing to monitoring the impact and feedback that the Impact Hub programs receive and processing this into external public impact reports, funder program reports, and quarterly internal reports.
- Act as a point of contact with our partners sponsor or donors, when working on the relevant impact report and reply in a prompt and professional manner
- Reporting to funders based on donor requirements, including program summary reports, impact reports, and funding reports. Liaising with the Finance Director to ensure all documents are sent in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop M&E system to measure specific project targets and to ensure timely delivery of outputs with quality
- Develop standard monitoring tools in English for quarterly/annual reports, and track project progress to ensure timely delivery of outputs
- Assist with the collection, analysis and reporting of performance indicators
- Entry all data that collecting from training workshops, meetings, and reports by using the standardized spreadsheeting, online/offline data collection, and database
- Produce performance monitoring reports describing progress made against agreed upon indicators
- Manage and monitor the impact of a program, and lead discussions for learning and improvement to constantly evolve and improve the IHPP offering.
- Prepare data tabulations, reports, and presentations to support project activities based on the requirement of program;
- Review reports of other Program Manager to ensure the quality of our reports
20% : Impact Hub-related Impact measurement / knowledge management
- Quarterly impact reporting to management team and funders as required.
- Twice a year, run an over monitoring and evaluation of Impact Hub’s impact, creating and using KPIs, impact indicators, data collection and oversight. This may include ‘field’ research, in order to gain a deeper understanding of our impact.
- Evaluate and analyse data to provide valuable feedback to the management team.
- Provide valuable and interesting data to the Communications Manager to create regular updates on our impact.
- Holding dissemination meetings after programs end to discuss output and outcome data to identify improvements.
20%: New proposal support writing
- Support the CEO in writing new proposals for new programs in a professional manner
Who we are looking for:
Minimum Required Education & Experience
- Master’s degree and 1 year of experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in implementing M&E as a minimum requirement
- Experience in working on aid/donors-funded projects
- Experience in writing proposals for aid funding.
- Experience in using/managing M&E database systems for data entry, data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Experience in engaging the relevant staff and stakeholders in the M&E process and tasks
Skills & Abilities
- Passionate about Impact Hub’s vision to create a more just and sustainable Cambodia by inspiring and enabling young Cambodian changemakers, entrepreneurs and innovators who want to make the world a better place.
- Excellent knowledge of GoogleSheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides, with related data collection tools such as Google Form, Typeform
- Good level of proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing in English
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy while writing a report or a proposal
- Comfortable assuming leadership roles and working independently on projects
- Creative and good problem-solving skills
- Kind, friendly, great people skills
- English language fluency. Can write well in English online.
- Can adopt a professional manner when necessary, a fast learner, a passion for program management and impact measurement, and growing your skills
- Can work quickly in a fast-paced environment, confident working independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work full time (8 hours per day) from Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends work (some of our program events happen on the weekends)
- High digital literacy, ability to use different online platforms such as GSuite, and your own functioning laptop you can work on.
Preferred but not essential:
- Good understanding of startup/business sector, including business concepts
Working at Impact Hub
- Flexible working hours – as long as the work is done with care and good quality, we are flexible to the working style of each of our team members.
- Beautiful, innovative and creative workspace in central Phnom Penh
- Young, energised team – we are not traditional, and we never will be! We’re all under 30 and mostly female, and we work like a startup.
- Join and take part in all of Impact Hub’s award-winning entrepreneurship programs and build personal relationships with our inspiring entrepreneurs.
- Become part of a global network of changemakers, entrepreneurs and makers around the world as part of the Impact Hub network: expand your own network and feel part of something bigger. – There is now 102 Impact Hub around the world.
- Be part of a team that promotes and values inclusiveness, respect and kindness between the team members
- Be part of a team who cares for the planet by promoting plastic-free events, programs and office.
That’s awesome! What else?
- Competitive salary
- Room for growth in the organization and flexible role that can adapt to your strengths and interests. Opportunity to design your dream job in the organization after a successful 1-year contract.
- Accident health insurance with an international provider
- Annual professional development budget
- Annual well-being and care budget
- 1 extra day off per month on the 1st day of painful periods for women
- Animated photo of you if you want it 😉
- Possibility to become a trainer or mentor for our entrepreneurs and youth community.
- Possibility to “be adopted” by our alumni entrepreneurs to work for them for 3 days and use your skills to help them.
Languages: Fluency in oral and written English, as most of the reports, will be in English.
Commitment: Full-time position only
Salary Range: $1,100-$1,500/month
How To Apply
- Send us your CV
- Record a 1-4 min video explaining who you are, your skills and experience, why you want to work at Impact Hub!
Why Work With Us?
Do you believe we can change the world through impactful communications by spreading stories, knowledge and impact of entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainable and impactful social actions? So do we.
Working at Impact Hub is not your typical workspace; we’re a young, energetic team, and kindness, sustainability, and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be part of a movement, a family, and a culture that values passion, dedication, and impact.
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is one of the largest communities for Changemakers that include entrepreneurs, innovators, action takers, creatives, and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable changemakers to succeed through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring and inspire and engage the local community with our events.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!:
In the application form, you will be asked a series of questions and will be asked to send your CV. Don’t miss this chance to join the best team ever (voted by us..)
Deadline to apply: 30th November 2022
Expected starting date: February 2023