Does your organization or company want to improve its team's capacity, define its goals, answer complex questions or build its strategy?
Then LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is the ground breaking technique you need.
100% tailored for your requirements, build your way to a stronger organization using this powerful tool designed to enhance collaboration, innovative ideas and performance.
With the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) approach you will ensure “lean forward meetings”, meaning more team participation and engagement, greater insights, more knowledge sharing and, ultimately, greater commitment and faster implementation.
When should we consider LSP?
LSP will be effective if it’s important:
What subjects can LSP tackle?
LSP will be effective if you need to:
What can we expect from an LSP workshop?
How does LSP work?
LSP is a facilitated meeting, communication and problem-solving method, where participants are led through a series of questions, which go deeper and deeper. Each participant builds his/her own 3D LEGO model in response to the facilitator’s questions using specially selected LEGO bricks. These 3D models serve as the basis for group discussion, knowledge sharing, problem solving and decision-making.
Why is LSP so effective?
- In LSP, the LEGO bricks serve as a common language that anyone can use, regardless of their education, position or culture. This ensures that everybody’s knowledge and insights are shared, regardless of ability.
- The starting focus of LSP is each participant and not the group. This allows every person to be actively involved in the decision-making process, ensuring every team member will honor the decisions and agreements made during the workshop.
- It has been proven that people prefer to use visual design rather than words when solving problems. LSP enhances creative thought further by combining visual design with structured play. As a result, participants find it easier to discover innovative, unexpected and more effective new ideas to old problems.
- LSP ensures more effective communication and understanding because it uses 3D visualization, metaphors and stories. This results in fewer misunderstandings, greater insights and more discussion.
- Workshops facilitated by LSP are focused and safe because conversation relates to the brick models, not the person building them. This allows discussions to become deeper and more meaningful without creating personal conflicts.
Tap into the hidden expertise of your team.
Transform insight and ideas into commitment and shared goals.
Contact Laura Smitheman @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and consultation.