We are looking for an essential
“Incubation Programs Coordinator”
We are looking for an essential
We’re looking for an awesome Incubation Programs Coordinator who can use their great organizational skills and passion for social entrepreneurship to ensure that our innovation and entrepreneurship programs are smoothly completed from start to finish. Your attention to detail, people skills, and organized, growth mindset will be used to build even more successful programs!
Our ideal candidate has experience working in the entrepreneurship or social innovation world, and experience running and managing complex programs or events. We have our eye out for a Coordinator with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach work with creativity, passion, and determination to serve our community to their best interests for maximum impact.
Your Exciting Missions
Your role will be highly adaptable, as working at Impact Hub is dynamic and always changing! You’ll be working across multiple, high-impact projects at the same time – perhaps in some, you’ll be more involved, and in others, you’ll be helping the team to ensure success.
70% Project and Program Management:
- Lead overall management (operations, administration, logistics, monitoring & evaluation and communications) of 2 Incubation programs related to agriculture to ensure utmost quality from a delivery and impact perspective.
- Aim for high-quality programs with clear processes that guarantee success.
- Put in place and record learnings, processes and systems for future program management.
- Work with the Communications Manager to ensure that all programs are communicated effectively to all relevant stakeholders.
- Liaising with program partners/sponsors to provide all necessary communications about project activities, program management and impact monitoring/outcomes.
20% Impact measuring and reporting:
- With detail and precision, leading on monitoring the impact and feedback that the Impact Hub programs receive and processing this into external public impact reports, funder program reports, and quarterly internal reports.
- Monitoring and evaluation of Impact Hub’s impact, creating and using KPIs, impact indicators, data collection and oversight. This may include ‘field’ research, in order to gain a deeper understanding of our impact through our programs.
- Evaluate and analyse data to provide valuable feedback to the management team.
- Provide valuable and interesting data to the Communications Manager to create regular updates on our impact.
- Holding dissemination meetings after programs end to discuss output and outcome data to identify improvements.
- Reporting to funders based on donor requirements, including program summary reports, impact reports, and funding reports. Liaising with the Finance Director to ensure all documents are sent in a timely and accurate manner.
- Quarterly impact reporting to management team and funders as required.
- Coordinating and writing our annual impact reports.
10% Knowledge Management:
- Continual codification of best practices for program management
- Monitoring and continuously improving IHPP’s knowledge management system for all aspects related to programs (people, content, budgets, templates). Ensuring teams are continuously contributing to knowledge management and building organisational strength.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience working in program, project, or event management
- Demonstrated experience in M&E/impact measurement
- Comfortable assuming leadership roles and working independently on projects
- Creative and good problem-solving skills
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, you don’t miss a thing! You love to build processes that work efficiently and know how to stay on top of your tasks so that everything is completed on time
- People management experience; you know how to manage at least one other person, and assign tasks and ensure they are mentored and produce excellent results
- Kind, friendly, great people skills
- English language fluency. Can speak and write well in English.
- Passionate about Impact Hub’s vision to create a more just and sustainable Cambodia by inspiring and enabling Cambodian changemakers, entrepreneurs and innovators who want to make the world a better place.
- Can adopt a professional manner when necessary, a fast learner, an interest in program management and impact measurement
- Can work quickly in a fast-paced environment, confident working independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work full time (8 hours per day) from Monday to Friday, and also flexible to work on evenings and weekends when programs are running (Can be claimed as paid leave). (Usual working hours at Impact Hub – 10am – 7pm)
- Strong digital literacy skills: knows how to use Zoom, Google Drive, Excel, and so on, comfortable/finds it easy learning new digital skills.
- Believe and recognize yourself in our values:
- Be the change your want to see in the world, embracing kindness & sustainability every day.
- Do it the startup way, agile, fast and always learning
- Impact cannot happen in isolation it requires collective action
- Get to know your comfort zone, and leave it. Welcome change, challenges, and experimentation
Preferred but not essential:
- An understanding of the Cambodian startup/entrepreneurship sector, including an understanding of business skills (marketing, market research, etc)
- Photography and storytelling experience/skills
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree (local or international) will be taken into consideration
***Not sure if you meet all the criteria? Apply – you never know what can happen! We are open-minded and human-centred. If you believe you can do it, apply and let’s see what happens! 😉
Working at Impact Hub
- Flexible working hours – as long as the work is done with care and good quality, we are flexible to the working style of each of our team members.
- Beautiful, innovative and creative workspace in central Phnom Penh
- Young, energised team – we are not traditional, and we never will be! We’re all under 30 and mostly female, and we work like a startup.
- Join and take part in all of Impact Hub’s award-winning entrepreneurship programs and build personal relationships with our inspiring entrepreneurs.
- Become part of a global network of changemakers, entrepreneurs and makers around the world as part of the Impact Hub network: expand your own network and feel part of something bigger. – There is now 102 Impact Hub around the world.
- Be part of a team that promotes and values inclusiveness, respect and kindness between the team members
- Be part of a team who cares for the planet by promoting plastic-free events, programs and office.
That’s awesome! What else?
- Competitive salary
- Room for growth in the organisation and flexible role that can adapt to your strengths and interests. Opportunity to design your dream job in the organisation after a successful 1-year contract.
- Accident health insurance with an international provider
- Annual professional development budget
- Annual well-being and care budget
- 1 extra day off per month on the 1st day of painful periods for women
- Animated photo of you if you want it 😉
- Possibility to become a trainer or mentor for our entrepreneurs and youth community.
- Possibility to “be adopted” by our alumni entrepreneurs to work for them for 3 days and use your skills to help them.
- Diverse opportunities to travel locally and internationally to represent IHPP in our network, as part of our programs, and to learn from others in the Region.
Why Work With Us?
Do you believe we can change the world through impactful communications by spreading stories, knowledge and impact of entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainable and impactful social actions? So do we.
Working at Impact Hub is not your typical workspace; we’re a young, energetic team, and kindness, sustainability, and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be part of a movement, a family, and a culture that values passion, dedication, and impact.
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is one of the largest communities for Changemakers that include entrepreneurs, innovators, action takers, creatives, and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable changemakers to succeed through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring and inspire and engage the local community with our events.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!:
In the application form, you will be asked a series of questions and will be asked to send your CV.
Deadline to apply: 30th November 2022 – 6:00 PM
Expected starting date: February 2023