We are looking for you to become
“Impact Hub APAC Regional Coordinator”
We are looking for you to become
We’re looking for a fantastic “Impact Hub APAC Regional Coordinator” who can use their great organizational skills and passion for social entrepreneurship to bring support to our network of 11 Impact Hubs based across Asia Pacific.
This is an exciting chance to be part of our growing team, with a friendly and independent working culture and a huge global network to connect with. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow within the role, as well as expand your skills in entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation. You’ll have access to a professional development budget to grow your skills and expertise.
Don’t miss this chance to join the best team ever
Your Exciting Missions
40% – Business Development
- Co-develop and maintain materials to support regional business development strategy (products, programs & partnerships) based on market feedback, regional Impact Hubs’ needs and in alignment with Impact Hub’s global network goals
- Conduct research and mapping of potential leads, relevant RFPs, grant opportunities and strategic events/conferences in the ecosystem aligned to regional goals.
- Schedule, participate and support in business development calls, ensuring timely follow up via email.
- Monitor and support collaborative processes for proposal development with participating Impact Hubs in APAC.
20% – Communications
- Lead the co-creation of a Communication strategy in collaboration with the Regional Lead and Impact Hubs in APAC Communication teams with the support of IH Global Com team.
- Reinforce the alignment of the global brand with the regional messaging of Impact Hubs in Asia, including monitoring of impactful and fit-for-purpose publications, website and social media content.
- Collect and publish powerful stories of changemakers coming from local Hubs.
- In coordination with the design team of each Hubs, ensure that all communication outputs from Impact Hubs in APAC are of high standard.
- Update the website with relevant information that will strengthen the brand position of IH in APAC, and ultimately support the business development efforts.
20% Community Building:
- Develop and nurture meaningful connections with each Head of Impact Hub across Asia Pacific in order to be able to identify and be a bridge to share useful information (program inspiration, processes, templates) between Hubs.
- Bring value to the community of Makers (staff working for Impact Hub across Asia Pacific) by sharing relevant insights depending on their position,
- Host the annual online party with all Makers from APAC.
- Contribute to the offline APAC Gathering organization.
10 % – Administration
- Maintain and update all database/tools used for Impact Hub APAC including but not limited to: GDrive, Airtable, Whatsapp
- Coordinate with Regional Lead on monthly agenda for monthly regional
- calls and initiatives.
- Coordinate with Impact Hub Makers on regional matters.
- Take the lead in setting up regional calls; documentation of the regional (online) meetings and minutes are sent for the purpose of follow-up and follow-through.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience working in program, project, or event management
- Demonstrated experience in business development and storytelling.
- Creative and good problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially in cross-cultural settings
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, you don’t miss a thing! You love to build processes that work efficiently and know how to stay on top of your tasks so that everything is completed on time
- English language fluency. Can speak and write well in English.
- Passionate about Impact Hub’s vision to create a more just and sustainable world by inspiring and enabling changemakers, entrepreneurs and innovators who want to make the world a better place.
- Can adopt a professional manner when necessary, a fast learner, and an interest in program management and business development.
- Can work quickly in a fast-paced environment, confident working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong digital literacy skills: knows how to use Zoom, Google Drive, Excel, and so on, comfortable/finds it easy learning new digital skills.
- Located in one of the Impact Hub cities across Asia Pacific. Refers to the cities here.
- Believe and recognize yourself in our values:
- Be the change you want to see in the world and lie with integrity – embracing kindness & sustainability every day.
- Do it the startup way, agile, fast and always learning
- Impact cannot happen in isolation it requires collective action
- Get to know your comfort zone, and leave it. Welcome change, challenges, and experimentation
Preferred but not essential:
- An understanding of the APAC impact entrepreneurship sector and existing networks
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree (local or international) is not essential but will be taken into consideration
Not sure if you meet all the criteria? Apply – you never know what can happen! If you believe you can do it, apply and let’s see what happens! 😉
Working at Impact Hub
Generally speaking, we believe in ‘self-organising teams’, and believe that giving trust, creative responsibility and autonomy to our team creates the leaders we need to grow fast and build a happy workplace. As a result, we are highly flexible, and accommodating, and nurture a culture of listening to others and discussing solutions to problems that we see together. We “work like a startup”, and seek to break away from traditional structures! We value wellbeing and believe it’s not only possible, but necessary, to have fun together while we create impact and deliver great outcomes.
A quick summary:
- Flexible working hours – as long as the work is done with care and good quality, we are flexible to the working style of each of our team members.
- Should be based in any office of Impact Hub across Asia Pacific.
- Young, energised team – we are not traditional, and we never will be! Most of our leadership teams are female, and we work like a startup.
- Join and take part in all of Impact Hub’s award-winning entrepreneurship programs and build personal relationships with inspiring entrepreneurs from across Asia Pacific.
- Become part of a global network of changemakers, entrepreneurs and makers around the world as part of the Impact Hub network: expand your own network and feel part of something bigger. – There is now 102 Impact Hub around the world.
- Be part of a team that promotes and values inclusiveness, respect and kindness between the team members
- Be part of a team who cares for the planet.
That’s awesome! What else?
- Salary range – depends on experience and FTE load
- Diverse opportunities to travel locally and internationally to represent IH APAC in our network, as part of our programs, and to learn from others in the Region.
- Be part of the global network and take advantage of training and professional development opportunities that are provided to all of our Makers (topics include program design, impact measurement, DEI, sustainability facilitation, coaching, community building…among others!)
Why Work With Us?
Do you believe we can change the world through impactful communications by spreading stories, knowledge and impact of entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainable and impactful social actions? So do we.
Working at Impact Hub is not your typical workspace; we’re a young, energetic team, and kindness, sustainability, and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be part of a movement, a family, and a culture that values passion, dedication, and impact.
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is one of the largest communities for Changemakers that include entrepreneurs, innovators, action takers, creatives, and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable changemakers to succeed through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring and inspire and engage the local community with our events.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!:
In the application form, you will be asked a series of questions, and will be asked to upload your CV
Deadline to apply: 18th December 2023 – 11:59pm ICT
Expected starting date: January- February 2023