We are looking for
“Finance and Admin Junior”
We are looking for
Do you love a job that varies every day, values your high level of organization, and attention to detail skills? Do you love working in finance and budgeting? We’re looking for a Finance and Space Junior- and we can’t wait to meet you!
With your experience and talents, you’ll be a great asset to our finance and admin team. Our ideal candidate has some similar previous experience in the finance and administration field and is someone excited to see the startup and entrepreneur ecosystem flourish in Cambodia.
We’re not like other organisations. At Impact Hub, you’re not just part of a team, you’re part of a movement, a family, and a culture that values passion, dedication, and impact.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage of petty cash – prepare payments for the company’s expenses and receive all incomes from customers with keep recording of those transactions into petty cash log and performing cash reconciliation and cash count.
- Control invoicing database -, including maintaining AP, AR, preparing invoices, track and sending reminders to debtors, and collecting payments.
- Process cash/check withdrawals/deposits.
- Prepare and maintain all financial documents related to the company’s operations and all incomes and expenses and ensure it is filed property every month.
- Assist and participate with monthly closing, program reportings, external partner auditing, and maintaining and physically count and check fixed assets and inventories.
- Assist program team to ensure that taxes are applied before making final payments, supporting documents are in place … invoices/receipts, quotations, contracts are attached.
- Correspond with the tax officers and with the Impact Hub Accountant as required and process with NSSF filing
- Responsible for smooth operations in the space to ensure it operates efficiently: includes (but not exclusively) overseeing the cleaner and the guard, ordering water, calling for repairs, ensuring wifi is operational, preparing and implementing checklists for office operations, purchasing supplies for the office uses.
- Correspond with space rental for workshops, events, warmly welcoming organizations at our space, and ensuring the space rental experience is to a high standard
- Ensuring the Hub is clean and tidy and all areas are stocked at all times throughout the day.
- Proactively identifying any areas where administration and logistics can be improved, suggesting solutions to the team and implementing these.
Why work with us?
Do you believe we can change the world through entrepreneurship? So do we. Working at Impact Hub is not your typical workspace; we’re a young, energetic team, and kindness, sustainability and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be part of a movement, a family, and a culture that values passion, dedication, and impact.
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is one of the largest communities for entrepreneurs, creatives and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable entrepreneurs to achieve success through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring and inspire and engage the local community with our weekly events. Since we’ve started, we’ve mentored over 600 entrepreneurs, run over 26 programs, thousands of events, and enabled dozens of startups to achieve lift-off. Check our impact out here!
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- At least 1-year experience in accounting and finance in a similar role
- Familiarity with general accounting and audit procedures
- Previous experience using Quickbooks
- Experience writing financial reports or project budgeting for donors/funders and grants
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, online and offline
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Friendly and approachable, can work well independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in Khmer language
- High-level English language skills
- Previous experience managing an office/space
- Interest in entrepreneurship/youth
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Creative and beautiful office and training space
- Access to a huge local and international network through Impact Hub
- Achieve and see a direct impact through the work you are doing, working with passionate young entrepreneurs!
- Opportunities to travel abroad for programs, opportunities and Impact Hub networking
We’re always looking for passionate people to join our team. We don’t always have opportunities open, but it’s okay to send us a message to let us know you’re interested. Who knows what might happen! If you think you could add value to our team, send us a message below”
If you’re interested in social impact, subscribe below and get curated weekly Impact news.
How may we help you?