We are look out for young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 who have been operating their business for more than 1 year to apply to this workshop!
Help us to develop a wellbeing toolkit for social entrepreneurs!
We believe that to create truly sustainable impactful businesses, we need to nurture sustainable founders, who look after their own health, as much as their businesses. But how can we find balance between personal wellbeing and our work?
Wellbeing For Impact
Why Should You Join?
- Learn more about wellbeing as an entrepreneur and share your own challenges in a safe space.
- Build networks with Cambodian and Malaysian founders and create opportunities for collaboration.
- Contribute to developing a toolkit for entrepreneurs to improve wellbeing for fellow founders.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 who have been operating their business for more than 1 year.
- Cambodian or Malaysian nationality
- Founders/Co-founders of social enterprises or social impact startups
- The business has a positive social or environmental impact.
- Available to attend a full two-day workshop to co-create the toolkit as well as engage in follow up activities.
- Entrepreneurs who are passionate about wellbeing and mental/physical health.
- The program is suspended due to COVID 19, and the new workshop dates are 3-5th July 2020.
- Venue: Monash University Malaysia
- Cambodian participants will have their transport, accommodation, food costs are covered 100% by this program
- Malaysian participants who are travelling from outside of Klang Valley will have their transport and accommodation (if applicable) costs covered
- Deadline to apply: 12 pm 5th June 2020