Excited to work with us?
Impact Hub Phnom Penh is the largest community and coworking space for entrepreneurs, creatives and techies in the heart of Phnom Penh. We enable entrepreneurs to achieve success through our dynamic programmes, incubators and mentoring, and inspire and engage the local community with our weekly events.
If you want to be part of a global, vibrant and entrepreneurial community that collaboratively works on social innovation, this is the right place for you.
Find our current openings including the respective application process below.
COMMUNICATION & PR JUNIOR
Missions:• Drive exciting and innovative communications through different channels (both online and offline).
• Be the public face of Impact Hub - representing us at fairs, conferences, university events, radio, interviews and more.
• Think of creative ways to increase the visibility of Impact Hub in the community.
• Design and implement campaigns to educate the community about our activities.
• Helping to manage and organize events at Impact Hub and TEKHUB.
• Take responsibility for Impact Hub’s and TEKHUB’s social media, posting in Khmer and English and helping to produce interesting and exciting content.
• Write stories about awesome members in our community.
Your profile :• You are interested in positive impact
• You are curious, resourceful, detail-oriented and pro-active
• You are a Khmer national with fluent English skills.
• You have excellent writing skills in Khmer and in English
• You have good computer skills.
• You have good social media skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
• You are fun, friendly and ready to be part of an amazing team.
• You are confident to meet different types of people
• You are confident to speak in front an audience and introduce yourself to new people.
• Good to have:
• Event management experience
• Photographic skills
• A good visual eye
• Experience writing a blog
Your benefits:• Impact Hub Phnom Penh is all about sharing. You will have great skills to share and you will learn new skills from other people. This is a great way to learn new things, build your CV and make close connections with other people.
• With 85 open Impact Hubs, more than 11,000 members around the world and a combined global team of over 500 makers, you will have access to a fabulous global network.
• As you will work in the co-working and community space, you will meet new and inspiring people everyday!
To apply:How to apply: ● Send us your CV
● Reply (free format – creative format preferred) to the following questions:
o Tell us about yourself
o What project / experience are you especially proud of? Why?
o What motivates you to join Impact Hub?
● Send all these elements or to ask any questions, contact Mélanie at firstname.lastname@example.org before February 17th 2017.
Join the team, grow yourself, expand your network, attend inspiring events and be the next change-maker!